The AIRLAB MK2 radio ON-AIR console is an extremely reliable solution for applications where features and functions has to be weighed up against operational simplicity. It's analog, digitally controlled signal path is the best solution of both worlds to achieve a reliable workhorse under any condition.
With over 600 units in the field, the Airlab MK2 has proven to be a successful centerpiece of your ON-Air studio.
A simple direct accessible control surface combined with intelligent instantly reset able digital functions enables customizing to station requirements and even to personal requirements because of the use of a personalized chip card holding all important functional data. Purchasing choices are straightforward: the welded steel frame will accommodate a maximum of 16 triple input modules, which could include an unlimited number of Telco modules (up to 16 of course) plus the master section with script space. The main outputs are electronically balanced and the majority of connectors are on balanced XLRs.
- VU meters, incl. new LED backlighting.
- Digital Triple input module with AES-3 and s/p-dif inputs.
- Including stereo Program/Sub outputs
- Modular frame accommodating up to 16 triple input modules
- Up to 16 customizable modules can be used if required
- Customizable settings storable on
- Programmable chip cards *Built in timer module
- Linear 100mm VCA faders *Includes script tray
- On board communications Main outputs electronically balanced
- Digital Inputs